These strawberry filled cupcakes are delicious. They are a perfect dessert that takes little no time. You’ll spend more time thinking how to best decorate your masterpiece than actually preparing them. I love these!
Why You Should Make Strawberry Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- They are tasty and delicious. If you want to make some beautiful desserts, these chocolate cupcakes with strawberry filling are the perfect recipe idea.
How To Cook Chocolate Cupcakes With Strawberries
I love to start my recipes with preparing all of the necessary ingredients up front. You can see the photo bellow for a quick overview of the things you need to make these cupcakes.
Also before we start. I suggest you preheat the oven to 350F and line the baking forms with cupcake wrappers.
Make The Chocolate Cupcake Dough
Take the eggs and mix them in a bowl with sugar using a whisk. Add vegetable pol and buttermilk as well. Mix again. Sift the flour, add cacao and baking soda. Mix everything thoroughly.
Now you’ve got the dough prepared and are ready to cook it in the oven.
Cook The Cupcakes
Pour the dough into the cupcake liners. Bake them for 30-35 minutes.
The cupcakes should look like this when they are ready.
Take a spoon and carve out a hole in the middle of every cupcake.
Pour the blended strawberry mix into each one. You should have some remaining for the cream later on.
Prepare The Cream & Decorate The Cupcakes
In order to create the cream you need to whip soft butter with powdered sugar. Add cram cheese, vanilla extract and the remaining mixed strawberries. Mix all of the ingredients well.
Take a decorating bag and decorate the cupcakes as you wish. That’s it. The strawberry filled chocolate cupcakes are now ready.
If you enjoyed this recipe and would like to support my work, please pin this to your board and share with other. I also love to hear from you in the comments bellow. Thank you! ❤
- I love to add a little drop of food coloring in the end to make the cream cheese topping look more vivid and delicious.
How do you create blended strawberries?
It’s simple. I chop up strawberries and mix them in the blender. You can add sugar if you want.
Strawberry Filled Chocolate CupcakesCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
These delicious strawberry filled cupcakes are an excellent dessert for strawberry lovers. The cream on the top is also made from strawberries.
120g vegetable oil
2 tbsp cacao
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
100g blended strawberry
300g cream cheese
3 tbsp powdered sugar
100g soft butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp blended strawberry
1 drop of pink food coloring (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F and insert cupcake liners into the baking form.
- Mix eggs with sugar, add oil and buttermilk. You can use a whisk and do it manually by hand. Then add sifted flour, cacao and baking soda. Mix everything well.
- Pour the mixture into the forms. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let the cupcakes cool on a wire rack.
- Create holes in the middle and fill with blended strawberry.
- To create the strawberry cream: whip soft butter with powdered sugar. Add cream cheese, vanilla extract, mixed strawberries. Mix well again.
- Decorate with strawberry cream using a decorating bag. Serve.
- You can decorate the cupcakes in any way you like.