These crinkle cookies are insanely delicious. They are quick and easy to make. They require no skills or fancy ingredients. You’ll absolutely love these!
Honestly, these are one of my favorites. Not only are they very beautiful, they are also tasty. These bite size snacks are perfect to serve with tea or coffee. Your family will absolutely love them.
Also, this cookie recipe is a great idea for valentines day dessert.
Why You Should Make Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Simple and delicious. These cookies are a perfect tea or coffee dessert. Make them less sweet if you are on a diet.
How To Cook Red Velvet Heart Shaped Crinkle Cookies
As always I love to start of my recipes with showing the ingredients. You can see on the photo bellow the things you will need for these crinkle cookies.
Preparing The Crinkle Cookie Dough
For this you want to take and mix eggs, sugar, butter, milk and food coloring all in a single bowl. Use a whisk to do so.
Next you want to add flour, cacao, salt and baking powder. Mix everything thoroughly and quickly at the same time. This will form the dough as shown in a photo bellow.
Wrap the cookie dough in food plastic wrap and let it cool in the fridge for 3 hours.
Making Heart Shapes From Cookie Dough
This is my favorite part of the recipe. I love shaping hearts and playing with the dough. Form the dough into small balls and then use a mold to create heart shapes.
Coat the cookies in powdered sugar.
Baking Heart Shape Crinkle Cookies
The next step is simple: place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Preheat the oven to 350F and bake for 12-15 minutes. The final result should look similar to the photo bellow.
Consider Sharing & Leaving a Comment
If you enjoyed this simple recipe make sure to leave a comment and pin it to your board. I appreciate your support, thank you! ❤
- Don’t overcook them. Let them cook for 12-15 minutes. This should be fine.
What flour can I use?
You can use any type of flour. I personally used regular white flour.
Heart Shape Red Velvet Crinkle CookiesCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
These beautiful and romantic cookies are delicious and pretty to serve. Try the recipe and you’ll love them for sure.
60g vegetable oil
180g powdered sugar
1 tbsp cacao
2 tsp baking powder
1 pinch of salt
1 tsp red food coloring
- Mix eggs, sugar, butter, milk and food coloring.
- Add flour, cacao, salt and baking soda. Quickly mix the dough.
- Wrap in food plastic and cool in fridge for 3 hours.
- Form the dough into small balls. Use a mold to create heart shapes.
- Toss each cookie in powdered sugar and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 350F and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Let them cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container.
- You can make more shapes if you have the appropriate forms.